See you all later

Dom Pedro II said:
:dubious:

You've been doing all this stuff for civ while on active duty? Wow... that either gives me much, much more confidence in our Navy... or much, much less! :lol:

I just don't get much sleep :sleep: . Well, that and right now I'm in the middle of the ocean with nothing better to do in my spare time. I fix electronic stuff when it breaks, which is seldom. Other than that I don't have much (except maybe 4 hours of watch) to keep me busy during my shift, so I get really bored. I'm just glad I'm not an engineer.... those guy's work about 16 hours a day in a hot boiler room. :( But as we say in the Navy: "Choose your rate, choose your fate." In other words, choose your job specialty carefully when you enlist, otherwise you'll be spending the next 4+ years working some of the crappiest jobs imaginable and hating nearly ever waking hour of your life.

Hikaro Takayama said:
I just don't get much sleep :sleep: . Well, that and right now I'm in the middle of the ocean with nothing better to do in my spare time. I fix electronic stuff when it breaks, which is seldom. Other than that I don't have much (except maybe 4 hours of watch) to keep me busy during my shift, so I get really bored. I'm just glad I'm not an engineer.... those guy's work about 16 hours a day in a hot boiler room. :( But as we say in the Navy: "Choose your rate, choose your fate." In other words, choose your job specialty carefully when you enlist, otherwise you'll be spending the next 4+ years working some of the crappiest jobs imaginable and hating nearly ever waking hour of your life.

Thank god some of us aren't as smart as others or we wouldn't get a choice... :)

Kal-el said:
not gone yet.

there was a delay with some of my paperwork, and I my ship date has been pushed back. :mad:

so, in the meantime, thanks for all the fond wishes. I will let you know when I really leave. :crazyeye:

:sniper: When U really leave have in mind to get back to us without additional ventilation holes, will ya !!!? :thumbsup:

my doctor tells me I am allergic to bullets, so I do my best to avoid them entering my body you should do the same.

Nder said:
my doctor tells me I am allergic to bullets, so I do my best to avoid them entering my body you should do the same.

Unless Kal-El's Ship is in-the-one-in-the-billion chance of getting attacked by an enemy ship and boarded, I doubt Kal-El will have to fear getting shot at...unless of coarse you joined the Marines or the Navy Seals.....

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Unless Kal-El's Ship is in-the-one-in-the-billion chance of getting attacked by an enemy ship and boarded, I doubt Kal-El will have to fear getting shot at...unless of coarse you joined the Marines or the Navy Seals.....

Someone say Marines? :D

Sword_Of_Geddon said:

Maybe he'll get in a bar fight and some cocky, crazed lieutenant will shoot him...

Upon completion of boot camp (army though) I entered the busy drill sergeants’ office and asked for my orders, as was required. My drill sergeant looked me over and said I did not belong to him and go find my own drill sergeant! I quietly responded, ‘you are my drill sergeant’. Fortunately, he looked at my nametag and his list. He suddenly yelled all quiet and said he had something to say to everyone. This was it, ‘I want you all to look this man over carefully, he went all through my basic training, I never even knew his name or that he was mine, now this is success!!’ He smiled and handed me my orders and said I get could out of there first, ahead of the line. :goodjob:

Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas

Often tested. Always Faithful, Brothers Forever. Has do to with the Marine Corps

Top Bottom