Seq vs. Sim and Tech trading on vs. off

Options?

• Total voters
Personally from playing civ rev a bunch before getting into cIV i would go against simultaneous turns. It may be different because of a 24hr turn period vs a couple of min but there can be issues where both people move at the same time but one gets to move fist then the other attacks them even though they probably wouldnt want to attack someone on a forested tree hill. :badcomp: Also people often wait til the very end of turns to move their boats and drop them off next to the city and attack at the very begining of the next turn. leaving out any hey a bung of tanks landed next to my city should i send defenses there decision making.
This is known as "double moving", and here it is considered an exploit and heavily punishable. Hence we shouldn't have any problems with it. :)

Ok that clears up most of my worries. I still feel like there will be some case of two people on at the same time that might end up moving at the same time and one of them getting screwed. i feel like seq would be the safer route to completely avoid any chance for controversy. But what do i know this is my first demogame:dunno:

Ok that clears up most of my worries. I still feel like there will be some case of two people on at the same time that might end up moving at the same time and one of them getting screwed. i feel like seq would be the safer route to completely avoid any chance for controversy. But what do i know this is my first demogame:dunno:
Outside of wartime, this doesn't matter. When it's wartime, special rules are usually in place to ensure this does happen - usually one team moves in the first half of the turn, and the other in the second half of the turn. Either way, both teams would not be permitted to log in and move at the same time. ;)

Top Bottom