SGOTM 11 - The Python Gang

Preturn. I managed to kill that Samurai that was near Lahore. I attacked the Egpytians and now just about everyone is at war with us. I kill the Longbow that was near ua. I kill those two Korean MI's but I lose an Elite Knight, but thankfully I gain another Elite as a result of another battle. :D We need to repopulate the areas that we have taken over since we need more cities.

IBT. We kill a MI.

Turn one. We kill a Spear in an Egpytian city. I kill two Korean Knights near Tsingtao and I lose an Army to a Samurai, which lost no HPs but anothe moped up and won the battle. I kill two Ottoman horses and get an elite Knight. I also rush some barracks in Calcutta so that I can do some upgrading. I kill a Chinese Long. I also increase the tech rate so that we can get techs alot faster.

IBT. I lose a hosre and a Knight and I lose Ulundi to the Vikings due to a Berserk. We now need to get some ships up and running so that we can attack these ships and stop these attacks otherwise we will lose quickly. As a result of losing Ulundi we lose a few cities to unhappiness.

Turn two. I promptly retake Ulundi and get peace from the Vikings for 120 gold from us, but it better than facing Berserks. I also get peace from the Indians for Engineering, and now we ned to get to Military Tradition ASAP for those wonderful Cavs.

I will play on these turns so far as to give an Idea of what is happening, I will play some more on Boxing day. Sorry about the delay, but I am sure that you can realise that it is around Christmas time.

Understood. Happy Christmas and New Year to you.

I'll try to get it soon. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm downloading for one more try now, but this will probably be it. We're in bad shape and I'm no Patton. I think everyone else has moved on or given up, I don't really blame them.

I surrender. I'm the last to quit, I don't know how I could finish anyway.

Sorry, AlanH.

AlanH, will I be allowed to participate in future games now that I was part of this mess?

There are no recriminations for a team that doesn't finish. Real life always takes priority over these games.

I am always happy to see players joining new games, as long they are realistic about the level of commitment needed when they sign up, and genuinely believe they can see the game through.

hey hey all.

Sorry I went awol
Long story involving a house movement a screwed hard drive.
And after I set up in my shiny new flat with my shiny new laptop, the civ disks were beyond hope on the scratch front and I couldnt really be arsed to buy a new one.

Should have chimed in to report my absence. Apologies.
Looks like i triggered a mass collapse...... oooopsy.

Top Bottom