SGOTM 16 - Phoenix Rising

Have all the new players installed the buffy mod??? You will need it to load the game.

I think we are probably short 1-2 players still. Maybe 7 will be enough.

Are we happy with 7 team members of which 2 may mainly be lurkers? I am not sure how much time each of our players will have. Maybe Alan will allocate us more players or this might mean 4-5 players doing a lot of the turns.

Today is last day to decide. We did have the MGN offer but 14 would be a bit big for a team.

What is everyones opinion??

I personally will have far more time this game than last game. I would not like to disband as otherwise my "PR 4 LYF" tattoo would become a lot less meaningful. (Maybe I should move into Public Relations...).

I agree that 14 is way too big but I think that 7 should be manageable really as long as we have at the very least 5 who are committed to playing several turnsets.

as i stated to gumbolt in a pm, since this is my first sgotm, I would rather be a lurker than possibly mess anything up. I am here to proactively learn and help PR win.

as i stated to gumbolt in a pm, since this is my first sgotm, I would rather be a lurker than possibly mess anything up. I am here to proactively learn and help PR win.

Were in it as a team. I hope we can put up a good game. Our primary objective is to win the game. If we can beat some other teams we'll do well as this is a new start for phoenix.

I will do my best to make the game fun for all. That should be the key things.

Looking forward to a good game with Phoenix Rising. Thanks for having me.

Welcome aboard!

To all the new comers have you downloaded and installed buffy v3? You will need this to view the live save when the game starts.

Yeah, I think you have to live with that one for a long time, Gumbolt. :p

Hey we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Mine was assuming all barb units moved 2 squares.

Guys,

Can you all please try testing classical era start with HRG starts. Of course don't post any thoughts till the live thread has started. Remember to remove med and poly from each Ai when testing.

Can you all please try testing classical era start with HRG starts. Of course don't post any thoughts till the live thread has started. Remember to remove med and poly from each Ai when testing.

HRG?

Holy Roman Gummibears?

:p

I'll show myself out... :hide:

~~~

You guys are in great hands with Gumbolt, hope you enjoy the game!

HRG?

Holy Roman Gummibears?

:p

I'll show myself out... :hide:

~~~

You guys are in great hands with Gumbolt, hope you enjoy the game!

Highspeed Roaming Gummibears? :lol:

Not sure mach2 quite hits my bear minimum speed. :D:D

Top Bottom