SGOTM 23 - Turbo Ants

Alan sent me a PM saying 'well done.' I guess that means we're good to go to the lurker thread. Are we also allowed in other team threads (read only)? or just lurker thread?

Alan sent me a PM saying 'well done.' I guess that means we're good to go to the lurker thread. Are we also allowed in other team threads (read only)? or just lurker thread?

Once we've been given the OK, we can read any threads we want including the other teams' threads.

Lurk anywhere, but no posting in a team's thread until that team is done.

If we skip Econ, do we get RR 1t sooner?

The tech plan and GP plans posted most recently don't align. We don't get the Edu GS early enough to do the fancy 3t Steel idea I had to save 1t.

Redo the GP plan? or delay 1t with original plan?
Let me think if there's another way to tweak the tech plan.

Original Plan:
113 GunP
114 Chem
118 Steel (small OF)
119 Paper (more OF)
120 Edu (massive OF)
(bulb PPress)
121 PPress (extreme OF)
(bulb Econ)
122 Econ (~2000 overflow)
123 RepParts
124 Liberalism/ free Steam/5 bulb 3-bulb RR.
125 RR

Okay, so could we have completed Steam Power in 1t with all our overflow, then taken RR with Lib?

Which would have meant 3 GMs too many. So double-bul RepParts, saving yet another turn, so that we have two turns to complete Steam Power and still get RR a turn earlier.

Okay, so could we have completed Steam Power in 1t with all our overflow, then taken RR with Lib?

Which would have meant 3 GMs too many. So double-bul RepParts, saving yet another turn, so that we have two turns to complete Steam Power and still get RR a turn earlier.
Civil Service comes before RP for GM bulbs. You would have needed a different tech path to bulb RP. But looking at your t121 save I'd say it should have been possible for you to get RR just as fast from there without any bulbs. Only average 1560bpt needed for 1t RP, 2t SP and 1t Lib. Send GM to trade mission in Moscow and there's no need to build wealth or run merchants. Okay, you are running out of Golden Age, so it would be tight, but probably doable. To speed it up by one turn you would most likely have needed a GE to bulb RP or SP, or more focus on research earlier.

Top Bottom