SGOTM3 Rome - Team Smackster

OK, variant then and I take the first 20. Let's save the strategy discussion for the new thread. Seee you all there... :)

dmanakho said:
Looked at the graphs... I wonder if we are better team or what :mischief:
Not just a scorewise but it looks like other teams with few exceptions are just too slow in this game...
I have suspicions they are just carefully reading our forum and making decisions based on what we did :crazyeye:

He He. I've been itching to look at team Smackster's thread for a looooong time! Now Peanut has finally finished and I can surf a little. Great job guys!

dmanakho said:
Nah, I am just having some innocent fun :crazyeye:
...and... write down the number of visits to our thread... Trust me, it will be doubled by tomorrow night by all those sneaky lurkers :) , so there won't be much left to hide

paranoid? probably just all that time wrapped up in an always war xenophobic variant i guess! ;)

just jokin, mate.

Yes, i am paranoid, beeing in network administration and security business for many years, i've became really paranoid... :lol:

dmanakho said:
Yes, i am paranoid, beeing in network administration and security business for many years, i've became really paranoid... :lol:
Except when you're giving out info in other team's threads. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :joke:

He He!!
Yes, you are right.... I am not only official team paranoic but also serve as a Chief blabber mouth :D

Top Bottom