SGOTM4 A New Beginning - Announcement and Sign UP Thread

@Grayarea: all the 4 members of our team have PTW, so if we all agree, we'll go for it and we'll play the variant (5CC), as all the other teams do(according to mad-bax).

All the members can offer valuable info/suggestions and we always discuss our strategy in SG's, so we agree on it.

For any questions, we'll post it on the thread, once it's opened: do not hesitate to ask for anything that you don't understand.

@Sir_Ortin: accept my apology :)

I will give all the details here tomorrow 12:00 GMT (ish). Grayarea will have the team name since it contains the fewest letters ;)

Have fun guys, and play nice. :)

mad-bax said:
SGOTM4 Setup for ALL PTW Players

Those people wishing to play SGOTM4 using the PTW software need to download >>THIS<< file. Unzip this file into your Civilization/Civ3PTW/Scenarios directory. If you do this correctly you should find a new SGOTM4 folder in your Scenarios directory. If you wish to mess around with the resources files, then there is a readme file in this new directory that tells you how. Otherwise, you can just go ahead and play the game with the set of resources graphics I have provided by default.

So this is the link: SGOTM4 PTW Download

Edit: Ooops... sorry I meant to post it in our team thread

Moderator Action: If you've put it where you meant to I can delete it if you like.

If there are any places or dropouts I'm ready to have a go.

civ III vanilla and yes to variant

Current level emperor/diety

Matternich said:
If there are any places or dropouts I'm ready to have a go.

civ III vanilla and yes to variant

Current level emperor/diety
Well, our Team-Grayarea has 4 players, and I told mad-bax that we might need 1 more member, because of possible skips/delays.

If it's ok with you, you could join us :)

Let's wait a bit, so mad-bax can notice it and put you on the roster.

btw: we haven't started playing yet.

P.S.: we had decided to play PTW, but, I think that all the 4 members could play Vanilla; I'll notify them and I'll report back.

I am still waiting for confirmation that the rest of the team is willing to download the mod. As soon as I get that confirmation I'll upload a 1.29f save and add Matternich to the roster. Otherwise, if you choose PTW, then Matternich will be placed on a 1.29f team and the rest of you can carry on. :)

Mad-Bax,

I think we have agreed to play a vanilla game so that Matternich can join us.

Please ad him to the roster and upload the new save game. Sorry for the hassle!

Top Bottom