Shogun IOT

Imperial Faction is locked and no new players can join the Imperial Faction until the Shogun Faction has at least half the number of clans of the Imperials.

Re-balanced a bit the Imperial Units.

Please, Christos, I beg you, use the GOOD map:
Spoiler :

Thanks Joan.

Use imgur.

Yeah, Edo, whatever. Although it's Musashi Province in the map I took it from. I mean, it is thought for a simplified Sengoku game, not a Boshin War one. :(

Eh, doesn't matter. Turns out I just barely own Futamatagawa, but not Yokohama...

Guess which province is going to be my priority.

Thanks Bair for the map with all the claims.

May I build multiple mines/farms per province?

Mines and Farms are not build per province. You can build 5 farms, for example, while you have 1 province.

Week 1

Spoiler :

Year 1865. The Shogun Tokugawa Iemochi is being challenged by the Emperor Meiji. Emperor Maiji has called upon all Clans to help him defeat the Shogun and retsore the Imperial Power. The Shogun also called all Clans to rise against the advisors that "corrupt" the Emperor and end the westernization that threatens Japanese culture. Now Japan is again in Civil War. Who shall win? The vast Samurai armies of the Shogunate or the Westernized troops of the Empire?

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats are in the first page, second post.

Orders lock in two days (See post 3, first page).

Orders have locked and I have only 3 orders. I will allow everyone to send orders for 1 more day.

Top Bottom