Should I be playing the testbranch one?

Stringer1313

Emperor
I read somewhere that testbranch is for MP or something like that. I don't play MP so I haven't played testbranch. Should I be?

Test branch receives patches on Mondays, and the regular branch receives patches a few days later if there's nothing game breaking. So regular is always more stable, but behind the test branch.

I read somewhere that testbranch is for MP or something like that. I don't play MP so I haven't played testbranch. Should I be?

So played already 3 full games, and the TEST branch is most of the time BEHIND of the normal one ...
the only thing is,

TEST BRANCH is for MP , in the normal version there is no MP

NORMAL, there is where you have that scripts for leaders what make SP games interesting , else the game is boring as f...
already after three games I play linear games, makes no sense to try different , as you will loose.

AI always plays on the easiest settings, but you could set it, that you have the same rules, after that the game is once again boring, as there are no random events, character development etc.

The game is fun at the start, but after a short time it is like a looter shooter, get something new for +2 instead of +1 , even different buildings , which do the same. So it is more from the same and not a new task , that is boring for me, but I also hate looter shooters LOL

Anyway found the normal version, with scripts okay ... MP is boring as f... :)

Only on Mondays if you want to have the latest changes as they go up.

So played already 3 full games, and the TEST branch is most of the time BEHIND of the normal one ...
the only thing is,

TEST BRANCH is for MP , in the normal version there is no MP

NORMAL, there is where you have that scripts for leaders what make SP games interesting , else the game is boring as f...
already after three games I play linear games, makes no sense to try different , as you will loose.

AI always plays on the easiest settings, but you could set it, that you have the same rules, after that the game is once again boring, as there are no random events, character development etc.

The game is fun at the start, but after a short time it is like a looter shooter, get something new for +2 instead of +1 , even different buildings , which do the same. So it is more from the same and not a new task , that is boring for me, but I also hate looter shooters LOL

Anyway found the normal version, with scripts okay ... MP is boring as f... :)

You can turn off the "MP mod" which turns all the rng stuff off. Then play MP with all the events etc.

Top Bottom