Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Official Strategy Guide

Riker13

King
Does anyone actually have this book? as Amazon shafted me this morning saying they don't have any or any date when they will get any and on Bradygames website they don't have it on there site?

Regards

Riker13 :crazyeye:

I haven't seen one, but I'm sure players here can answer any questions you have that come up over time. Official strategy guides won't keep up with the patches either.

Official strategy guides won't keep up with the patches either.

It's actually really common for them to already be out of date on day 0. This is because they had to base the guide on an earlier version of a press release to meet publishing deadlines and in the mean time the game continued to be changed pre release.

There is an official online Prima guide available on the CIVBE official website $9.99. I didnt look to far into it but wonder if it gets updated with patches and is available in mobile format. Would be kind of cool to have in an ipad.

http://www.primagames.com/games/civ...lization-beyond-earth-eguide?ref=ext_2K_CivBE

I bought this guide. Not had much time to go into it in any depth but what I've read so far seems OK and clear. Contains master lists for units, buildings, wonders etc (costs, maintenance, bonus, tech prereqs etc.) Probably more for less experienced players like me. So far, OK value for money. You have to open an account for the Primagames website though cos that's where it downloads to and you can only access it there (I think).

Thanks for all your replies and I will take a look at that website (Keyne) and download it instead :)

Regards

Riker13 :crazyeye:

Keyne is the Prima e-guide a *pdf?

Doh sorry just read your post again and you don't have it, never mind I will look in to it. :)

:wallbash: Published paper video game guides are a relic of the past. Real vidya games have online wikis.

Top Bottom