So...Are we ready for The AD?

We go a little side tracked with the rebellion. It is the perfect time to place it since we start the election officially today. I'll send what we got to DS.

Yes, I'm all for it

Cyc is on top of it. He told me yesterday he would take care of it when he got a little time. Cyc if you haven't gotten around to it yet let me know.

I PM'd DaveShack about ten minutes ago. Sorry for the delay. Work has been go go go.

To tell you the truth, when I saw this thread So...Are we ready for The AD? , I thought the AD was a CIV term, like GA or GP. That's why I didn't respond. If it had read as "Ad", I would have known. Sorry. Must be my AD (Attention Deficit) :)

To tell you the truth, when I saw this thread So...Are we ready for The AD? , I thought the AD was a CIV term, like GA or GP. That's why I didn't respond. If it had read as "Ad", I would have known. Sorry. Must be my AD (Attention Deficit) :)

Me too... but we're ready!

Ha cyc, thats pretty good.

But its great to hear the ad is up and coming.

Well, DaveShack posted in his "Pitboss game for fun" thread, but still no reply to the PM or the "Needed Things" thread. :(

I'll fire off a duplicate to RM now.

EDIT: Done

Hmm..

Too bad about Dave Shack, but hopefully Rik Meleet could get this thing up.

Well, DS maybe working on it without letting me know. :dunno:
Hopefully someone responds soon.

I'm going to start working on the second Ad.

I'm going to need to ask for some help. The PM had an attachment that was only like 70x100 pixels. At first I thought I was just viewing it wrong, but it seems that's all the image has. Where's the full size one?

If you can't copy the image from the thread as full sized (left hand image of post 32 in the "Frontpage Ad" thread in this sub-forum), I have the full size on my hard drive and can send it to an email addy.

Top Bottom