So...Are we ready for The AD?

Ok, just playin' around here. I took the map and and watered it down to use as a background, then because we have advanced beyond swords, I've done a little editing of the text. Problem is, I'll have to reduce the size of the map, so the font will have to be larger. Here's what I have so far. Ad2a and Ad2b.

Attachments

• Ad2a.gif
    Ad2a.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Ad2b.gif
    Ad2b.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 339
Wow, both are nice!:goodjob: I like Ad2b better though because it just pops out at you. I think it would get us noticed.

Thanks civplayah.

This collage things isn't really working. My graphics program isn't allowing me the freedom I need to put something good together. (Could be because the program's like 7 years old.) Also, when DaveShack was having the problem with the thumbnail sized pic on Friday, Thunderfall was brought into the discussion. He suggested that we just type up some text to submit. I think that's the way we should go. Maybe add a small pic as something for color, but not as the entire ad. It will work for the initial poster (I really liked the Don Q), but let's leave it at that.

I like it Cyc, though Samurais and Kings are becoming outdated. Maybe focus a little on the Mayan war and the new PF.

I like it Cyc, though Samurais and Kings are becoming outdated.
:D I realize that. Pretty much everything I have collected for this is outdated. All the graphics are medival. I collected some good sea battle shots, but those probably won't get used. The game advances quickly.
Maybe focus a little on the Mayan war and the new PF.
See what I can do 'bout that.

Thanks civplayah.

This collage things isn't really working. My graphics program isn't allowing me the freedom I need to put something good together. (Could be because the program's like 7 years old.) Also, when DaveShack was having the problem with the thumbnail sized pic on Friday, Thunderfall was brought into the discussion. He suggested that we just type up some text to submit. I think that's the way we should go. Maybe add a small pic as something for color, but not as the entire ad. It will work for the initial poster (I really liked the Don Q), but let's leave it at that.

I had a feeling this would come to that. But we can manage, I think.

Are we revising the text at all or keeping it the same?

Let me rework it. See if I can update it to the new age.

The 2nd one looks doable, I'll give it a try to see how it looks.

Edit: created a thread which can be moved into the news when its ready. That's probably the easiest way to do it BTW. We can create a new thread for each update with the only post being the actual news item.

Top Bottom