[GS] So how many Diplo Victory points will be needed for a win ?

tedhebert

Emperor
Hi all...

Sorry if this has been answered in the latest livestreams, as I'm on a trip in Austria atm and haven't been able to watch it

So do we know exactly how Diplo Victory will work ?

We've seen that Diplomatic Victory Points will be awarded thru World Congress, Wonders (Statue of Liberty) and probably some other ways, but...

How will DV work ? A specific set number of VP gained ? A specific set of overall % of VP accumulated ?

Has anything been explained yet ?

thanks

There was no mention about the 10 Dilpo VP's scaling due to speed or map size.
I would guess with about 99% confidence that it won't scale for Map Size, and about 75% likelihood that the target won't scale for speed either.
My guess is that if anything scales with speed related to the Diplo Victory it will be the frequency of the World Congress sessions in which you can vote for Diplomatic Victory points.

Hi all...

Sorry if this has been answered in the latest livestreams, as I'm on a trip in Austria atm and haven't been able to watch it

So do we know exactly how Diplo Victory will work ?

We've seen that Diplomatic Victory Points will be awarded thru World Congress, Wonders (Statue of Liberty) and probably some other ways, but...

How will DV work ? A specific set number of VP gained ? A specific set of overall % of VP accumulated ?

Has anything been explained yet ?

thanks

One of the Noble Peace Prizes gives a diplomatic victory point. You can also get diplomatic victory comes from techs and civics in the future era. (where the tech and civic order is randomized.)

Another way to get one is to send the most aid in the emergency where a Civ is in need of aid after a disaster. (forget the name)

Top Bottom