So... Who's Idea Was it to Have Nimoy do the Voiceovers?

Here's where nimoy went a lil' redneck
Mysticism -
"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all, the aydeuh(idea) of gawd(god)"

Ever time i hear it i :lol:

Well what if Will Smith did the narration:
"Y'all can get more of what ya want with a kind word and a gun, than with just a kind word"

It could be worse... Ben stein! :hammer2:
(Radio tech)

here an idea for a star wars mod..

voice overs by Yoda (Frank Oz) in the stlye of Yoda

"loose two rabbits you will, if you chase them both"

KingCruz said:
Here's where nimoy went a lil' redneck
Mysticism -
"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all, the aydeuh(idea) of gawd(god)"

Ever time i hear it i :lol:

Or New England. Listen to Car Talk.

jac0001 said:
here an idea for a star wars mod..

voice overs by Yoda (Frank Oz) in the stlye of Yoda

"loose two rabbits you will, if you chase them both"

:lol:

Quick! Someone mod!

And while we're at it, how about voice-overs for the lists of most advanced/most wealthy/biggest civs?

"Historian David Letterman announces his list of the Top Ten Civilization Leaders... Number ten: Hatshepsut, the only monarch to found an eye cosmetics empire all her own! Number nine..."

I would have loved them to use the present Governor of CA, just to hear him attempt to pronounce some of the quotes...oh and you could also add.."You have discovered Robotics":- "Caaam wiv me iv you vant to liv, Sarah Connor" :)

DrewBledsoe said:
I would have loved them to use the present Governor of CA, just to hear him attempt to pronounce some of the quotes...oh and you could also add.."You have discovered Robotics":- "Caaam wiv me iv you vant to liv, Sarah Connor" :)

:lol: :lol: Anyways, I"m happy with the choice they made,surprised as heck at first.

Meffy said:
And while we're at it, how about voice-overs for the lists of most advanced/most wealthy/biggest civs?

"Historian David Letterman announces his list of the Top Ten Civilization Leaders... Number ten: Hatshepsut, the only monarch to found an eye cosmetics empire all her own! Number nine..."

Now, that's humor!
:rotfl:

DrewBledsoe said:

You have discovered Terminators.
-Allows Training Of Terminator
-Allows Time Travel
-Gives (3) Bad Movies:scan:

Top Bottom