Social Hang-out: Meet other team members

:lol: I'm on chat all day if someone wants to join me.

i know its been a while since ive been on, but ill go on later today once i get home

If you want to call it that. I really wish more people would use it.

A 1... 2... 3... bump... 4... :bump:

This is in need of a bump. BTW on now!

:bump: The chat is still active and we'd love to see some new faces, or returning ones.

I saw 2metraninja come, but sadly I was asleep.

OK guys, what is going on on this chat?

Is it a general purpose or Civ-related chat?

Just general.

It has no topic anymore, and outside of our memories and this thread, has no relation to team amazon at all. There are several people who visit it sometimes, the 3 most prominent being me, remake, and wideye.

Which are all team AMAZON members.

It isn't team amazon exclusive nor do we ever talk about Team Amazon. Topics often touched upon would be mafia games or video games or just something we saw on the forums, but a lot of times, whatever we're talking about has nothing to do with these forums at all. In fact, we get visited occasionally by people from other forums. Notably the total war center or total war.org forums.

We are on a mission to get more activity, so anyone who wants to join us (wink wink hint hint 2metra, nabaxo, sommer, majic). And remember if no one is there the first time, come back another time.

Lets consolidate what we already have. See the return on CP, Pizza, and Zack. Cuz right now, its just you, me, zelet, and then wideye, but wideye is hardly ever on the forums any more. I haven't seen him in weeks. :(

Yeah, so hurry in people for a good time. (Link, don't ruin it for them)

Top Bottom