Some AC questions

Talar

Warlord
I'm playing the Morganites in my current AC game, and going for the corner energy market win. The problem is that every time I manage to pile up a good amount of money there is some sort of energy market crash and everything is lost! It seems like the game just won't allow me to have too much money.

Is there any way to avoid this?

Another thing I was thinking about: You can see how many votes all the other factions have in the planetary council in their faction profiles, but how do you see how many votes your own faction has?

The random event of energy crash is prevented by have an energy bank in the base which is (randomly) selected for the situs of the crash. The more bases that have energy banks, the safer you are. Energy bank also help you acrue energy and are thus are doubly important for a market win.
The random events. both positive and negative, are somewhat screwy, I usualy disable them in the game options.

Your own planetary votes will show up in the "main scan" in your games messages/info area near the bottom center. You can toggle info/message with the button on this area, and can right click on an info screen to select from available info/graphs/scans.

i never always play with bell curve (no random events) cuz every time i get over 5000 theres a market crash, and a virus that destroys all my farms, storm that destroyes all my solar collectors, but the upside is that when that storm that prevents communication happens and u can commit atrocoties without other people knowing about it:)

If you want to aviod a market crash just load up the autosave from the last round. This may be cheating, but having 3 HUGE market crashing on transend level is cheating also (by the computer).

I always liked the general idea of some random occurances in the game and never thought much about it, just kept them on. But as I think about it they don't really add much to the game.

That is funny, I have allways thought the random events did add much to the game. When bad happens I have to change ideas around. When good happenes I have to adjust my srtat to take full advantage of the events. Also I form nothing but forest (and maybe a few boreholes). This means that very few event hurt my cities food/minerial/energy production. If I have all my forrest in an area destroyed I just move formers in FAST.

Top Bottom