Some help please

Commander Cody

Chieftain
I remember in the past someone told me how to fix the following stuff in the XML files. However I cannot seem to find it, so perhaps someone here knows where to find it.

1. How do I make it so that Master Sugar Planter, Master Tobacco Planter, and etc... are purchasable from the European Screen? I remember something about it in a units file, but I cannot seem to find that changeable info.

2. In the CIV4CivilizationInfos file there is a part with: <Professions>
<Profession>
<ProfessionType>PROFESSION_BRAVE</ProfessionType>
<bValid>0</bValid>
</Profession>
<Profession>
<ProfessionType>PROFESSION_MOUNTED_BRAVE</ProfessionType>
<bValid>0</bValid>
</Profession>
<Profession>
<ProfessionType>PROFESSION_ARMED_MOUNTED_BRAVE</ProfessionType>
<bValid>0</bValid>
</Profession>
<Profession>
<ProfessionType>PROFESSION_ARMED_BRAVE</ProfessionType>
<bValid>0</bValid>
</Profession>
</Professions>

If I change the "bValid" tag to "1" would that mean that I can turn my converted natives into actual armed forces?

Regardless my question for this part is how to make it so that I can arm my converted natives and use them as effective military units.

3. How would I fix it so that the King cannot charge more than say 30% in taxes as the max? I am asking because I have seen the tax rate go up to 99% and that is just unrealistic.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Never Mind, I figured it out. I got it so that I can turn my Converted Natives into armed braves. Makes for an interesting use for the units besides getting them educated. Plus I figured out how to make the Master Sugar Planter etc... all Europe purchasable which comes in handy as I have played on maps where the natives do not offer those specialties. Plus I made them come up naturally from religion recruitment.

Top Bottom