Space Race....cant launch...arggh(Legends of Revolution)

GERRARD

Chieftain
So its the final stages of the game in Legends of Revolution, playing in Noble difficulty, rebellions are finally thrwated by bribary and ive successfully conquered Egypt the main super power of the game. I am Arabia and i am playing one of the custom maps brought into this mod patch, sumthing to do with a broken Pangea. Anyways its the last turn...2049 AD before i get the cockpit built and ready to launch my beautiful spaceship to rid this planet and its barberism....Click... and so i decided to declare war on the Celtics, who have vassels and one of them Ramsees....seems to have come back again and again to rebel against me and my vassels. But yet when i try to launch my space ship and finish the game with a massive victory against the evil Celtics, the spaceship screen wont allow me to launch. All it says is mission complete...no spaceship launch and now launch button...furious i decide to play the game out a few more turns,I cripple the celtics with a glorious Gunship and modern armor run and my Bismark holds out true in destroying defences along with air superiority. In the end i gain a Religious Victory by ridding all my cities of religions. So, can someone help explain why my spaceship did not want to launch....could it be because i had the whole world in my grips haha. I think the mod map may have had something to do with it but im not sure, and i hope there is not a bug with Revolution because this patch is absolutely crazy fun.
Thank you
Cheers

You should have posted this in the LoR forum instead of making a new thread, and you should now pm a moderator and request this thread be moved to the main C&C forum. I'm sure the author of LoR (Phungus) will be along shortly to assist you with your bug.

Without the hotfix linked in SHS's post post above, the only victory that works is the Religious Victory, the hotfix fixes most victories. However the Space Ship still has no launch button. I will begin working on this as soon as a can. Unfortunately with it being Christmas I am unable to try to figure out what's going wrong with the space race. Hopefully I'll have a patch out tomorrow.

Top Bottom