Special challenge (AW - Iso - Deity)

lol @ the Amon Amarth song though. I guess i stay away again from Metal for a while now. Did need to listen to Britney Spears for 2 straight hours and cuddle with my cats and dog to be able to sleep again.

Interesting map.

Seeing that it's always war :eek: early astro is pointless. I'm thinking 5 GS bulb strat - 1 for edu, 2 for chem, lib steel, 2 for astro, and cannons ASAP. It might be our only hope.

I'll give this one a shot, why not. What could possibly go wrong...

You would go out with one of their best songs ;)

No Space, Conquest or Domi only for me Pedro ~~
True on CS Dutchfire, Currency should def. come before.

Currently i like bulbing Philo and switching into Paci + 1 Reli only,
keeping slavery for a bit longer and switch into Caste together with Bur after Currency, probably sailing and then CS have been teched.
Costs some Anarchy, but golden age so early..nope.

Slavery helps whipping stuff like Temples or LH, Settlers (Island), normally we would not do this in an Iso game but i think i cannot skip building cities up here.

I actually only teched BW t60...the latest I've ever gotten it, I think. There's just so many more things to get (fishing, pottery, AH...) and I don't see that good of a use for the whip yet. If we run out of things to build then we're forced to waste hammers on units, putting a drain on the economy. I don't even have garrisons for my cities and already my unit cost is 2...ridiculous on deity...

Attachments

• risvyre BC-1600.CivBeyondSwordSave
    118.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 20180724210237_1.jpg
    20180724210237_1.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 242
gg 1080AD washington got lib a couple turns before i could nab steel and also is 3-4 turns from astronomy. oh he has 20 cities and a vassal too...

I've generated 5 great scientists this game so far...all for bulbing (philo, edu, 2 saved for chem). Still wasn't enough :(

Top Bottom