*Spoiler* MTDG Cage Match - GA's Spoiler

Update: RM moved his scout into my lands to explore, he was attacked by a lion, nearly killed, but not quite. I finished the job and got 1 XP. I'll post some screenies once I finish my scout (1 turn) and explore.

My scout is exploring and met Peter's scout north of my capital. I also found some stone near the gems, to the north. Current proposed city locations:
  1. Between the wheat and cow (there is silver 2S of the cow)
  2. SW of the stone

Gems and stone in 1 city, looking good GA:)

Also met Tokugawa, as well as one of RM's scouting warriors. As promised, the screenshot (my lands are in the very bottom right of this) -- what's the shortcut to get rid of all the bottom and top bars? I can't seem to remember...

Any ideas for placing cities in the north?

one near the dyes, one near the gems and stone and if you can put one on that desert patch to grab them 2 calendar resources, cows and corn you've got your GP farm right there

State of the Empire, 2000 BC!

First off, I chopped the forest hill next to my capital, so that RM can't just park one of his units there if he attacks. Second, I'm going to found a city in about 3 turns, near the wheat, cows, and silver. My capital's currently building a granary to help with growth, and then I expect to build a few more units and a barracks as well as another settler soon. Screenshot of my current situation:

Yes, we're at 1160 BC. Basically I have a Woodsman II warrior scouting out his lands (he'll die soon), I have 3 cities, and am building the Oracle (just a few turns left). I'll post a screenshot later (I was going to write "soon", but then I would feel an obligation to update it quickly. :p).

Lots of updates... I have my own religion, I am doing pretty well in the demographics, #1 in score, I used a Great Artist down south to spread my culture around RM's cities, and oh yeah, I'm first in technology. :)

Screenshots ahoy!

Top Bottom