1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

**SPOILER** Robi D vs Kuningas

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by Robi D, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

1575 AD,

Kuningas beat me to galleons. He dropped troops off with 2 of them in my one blind spot between Adelaide and Hobart, so its pretty much over. He must have lighbulbed astronomy to get them so quick.

Anyway its just a matter of how long now as i'm sure a head on attack is due any turn. Oh well i've still got the Aloha pbem to kick BC backside around;)

2. Robi D

Miricles aside this is the last screenshot. All i have left is Sydney and adelaide in the south. Kuningas launched his major attack. I have thrown just about everything at him and most of his units survived.

My only hope of holding him out is that i'll have gunpowder in 3 and i have a GE ready to lighbulb something which im hoping is chem. I've left adelaide undefeanded, an archer wasn't going to stop him so i can pillage my own improvements, hopefully i can raise enough gold to upgrade 2 or 3 of my old but highly promoted units.

3. Kuningas

Kuningas Chieftain

I enjoyed this much :goodjob:

Part of the reason we started so close was high sea level. I don't understand how someone likes to play duel maps. But in the end tiny map worked fine because all jungle in middle. In next PBEM I'm trying continents.

4. Robi D

Since i lost i enjoyed it a little less;) but well played.
    It was an interesting map, metals on one side, elephants and horses on the other. Overall i'm happy to have held you out as long as i did and not so happy for gettting my self in that position in the first place. I though i was still in with a shot until you changed to Rep and Merchants

We might have to have a rematch in the future:)

5. robboo

robboo Chieftain

I need to upgrade the ladder :)

Congrats Kuningas