Spqr

I don't think the creator still is active, but if anyone downloaded this previously and would be willing to reupload it somewhere, that would be great.

Me too... I loved the mod, but cannot find it anywhere... Would be huge if someone could re-upload it somewhere...

It looks like The Guardian has left CFC, so in the spirit of keeping great mods whose links no longer work available, I've re-uploaded it here. This is the main files, as noted from 1/12/2013 in the first post. The latest .biq link is still available in the first post as it's hosted on CFC, but I've re-uploaded a copy of it here as well just in case.

The new units folder (from 1/29/2013, as mentioned in the first post) is available here.

Last edited:
It looks like The Guardian has left CFC, so in the spirit of keeping great mods whose links no longer work available, I've re-uploaded it here. This is the main files, as noted from 1/12/2013 in the first post. The latest .biq link is still available in the first post as it's hosted on CFC, but I've re-uploaded a copy of it here as well just in case.

I am up-loading the new units folder (from 1/29/2013, as mentioned in the first post) currently, and will update this post tonight after they are uploaded.

Thank you, good sir. :)

You're both welcome. I've now updated post #128 with the link to the new units folder from 1/29 as it finished uploading while I was at work.

You're both welcome. I've now updated post #128 with the link to the new units folder from 1/29 as it finished uploading while I was at work.
New BIQ allready assumes they exist? Do we just drop them into the scenario units folder?

Is there any way possible to shrink this map and still play the mod properly???

That's really a question for The Guardian, as I don't know the map well enough to answer. The map is really large and intensive on a computer, though. Steph's editor does have a way to crop a map, and you could try running it through that to improve performance, but I don't know how that would affect gameplay.

New BIQ allready assumes they exist? Do we just drop them into the scenario units folder?

For the new units folder, drag it into the "Art" folder within the SPQR scenario (so that it will overwrite the existing Units folder). Then when Windows asks if you'd like to overwrite the existing files, say yes. The latest BIQ should work best with the new units folder as I understand.

It was really a great idea - but map size makes it impossible to play... After a number of turns there are so many cities - each turn is taking hours.
Did anyone try to integrate a scenario into the map half-size of the original one?

Top Bottom