Spring Patch Info

Perfekt

A make is a build or version or at least the files that make a version.It was indeed the Accipitridae Sectatio making such premises in a previous postulation.

Steady, I'm not off my boat race, use yer loaf, I aint no ponce but...Ellerby, now that sounds silver spoon to me :) I was born a manky, nothing wrong with that bar the wrong end of the coutry. Went in a leaky boat to NZ at the fine age of 3 but been back for a long time now.

The only thing I noticed was your love to use the word "one" in places which sound weird to me. But since I'm not native english & you probably are I thought it's my fault. Or you come from some part where they have a dialect or something.

"one" in places which sound weird to me
"One" is of the upper class vocabulary as one should never use the first person.
However, when one is in character as one one can use one more than once despite not being one.
One can also over exaggerate one and therefore "take the michael" This is more what one is doing, wot wot.

Not a damn thing. I'm like a detective looking for a missing toilet. I have nothing to go on.

My new favorite quote! It beats the one I said to my coworker on Monday when we were eating lunch at Burger King and the septic truck pulled up in front:

“They called because their septic tank needs to be emptied. I think they’re full of !@#$!”

"One" is of the upper class vocabulary as one should never use the first person.
However, when one is in character as one one can use one more than once despite not being one.
One can also over exaggerate one and therefore "take the michael" This is more what one is doing, wot wot.
I never use the first person.

Also, I always thought you were New Zealandish/New Zealandic/New Zealandese?

I never use the first person.
There is a thousand retorts to that, was one being set up?
regardless, the word is done, let's leave it , what?

Also, I always thought you were New Zealandish/New Zealandic/New Zealandese?
Kiwi... one is born in Manchester England and went over when 3. one would say one is a fence sitter but as those first 3 informative years were spent in Wales that makes one a Welsh / New Zealand specialty, highly skilled with Wellingtons.

Last edited:
No chance of spring update today right? Otherwise we might have seen a hint about patch notes by 16:00 CET?

No chance of spring update today right? Otherwise we might have seen a hint about patch notes by 16:00 CET?

They've clammed up tight since the errant patch preview video. So it's hard to say whether they would give any forewarning or not.

I just imagine Browd (or another moderator) sitting behind his desk now, hands in his hair, screaming "WHY WON'T THEY STAY ON TOPIC?"

:lol:

Steady, I'm not off my boat race, use yer loaf, I aint no ponce but...Ellerby, now that sounds silver spoon to me :) I was born a manky, nothing wrong with that bar the wrong end of the coutry. Went in a leaky boat to NZ at the fine age of 3 but been back for a long time now.

You got me. We were brought up exclusively on Silver Spoon (other brands of refined sugar are available) couldn't afford actual spoons though so my dear old Ma just used to sort of lean our heads back a bit and pour it into our laughing gear straight from the packet.

East Riding Massive here. You're the right end of the country for me your Highness. Just the wrong side. :D

Hey everybody!

We know you’ve been waiting for the Spring 2018 update and we’re doing our best to get it out the door as fast as we can. We’ll have more info on when you can expect the update soon on our social channels, so stay tuned.

Thank you for your patience!

Hey everybody!

We know you’ve been waiting for the Spring 2018 update and we’re doing our best to get it out the door as fast as we can. We’ll have more info on when you can expect the update soon on our social channels, so stay tuned.

Whoa, hi, Sarah! Thanks for dropping by! We will keep our eyes peeled. :)

Hey everybody!

Side note, I think you need to update your picture here- blue hair nowadays, right?

Sarah is the best!

Top Bottom