• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

stacking great person bug

alpha wolf 64

Byte me
I had just gotten a general in my capitol and the next turn it says I got a prophet, and the button took me to the capitol complete with that stacking warning. I moved my general, but there was no prophet to be found. And he didnt show up the next turn either. I had to restart a couple of turns back and make sure the general was not in the city and then prophet showed up fine.

It seems like stacked civilians are moved outside of the city now when they are produced and there already is a civilian there. That's pretty stupid because they often get pushed out in a way that prevents you from actually saving or using them (if enemies are nearby). I actually think your Great Prophet might have automatically deid since he might have been pushed onto enemies (city surrounded?).

Nope, I would not have gotten the stacking warning if he was in any other tile but the city. i have seen caravans push great people out of cities, but you dont get the stacking warning. And the prophet button took me right to the capitol.

Top Bottom