Does The World Need A Star Trek Mod?

• Yes!! Very Fine Idea

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • I dont care

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • No!! Dont Even Try To Do That

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
Yep, but when i did do that power point i was separated from outer word (internet :)) so i didnt know what was going on... so if you could finnish it as you know whats going on...

And to question about staff site: E-mail me and tell:
Real name and nick
e-mail,
what you have done,
date joined (first post to this threat)

And third thing... here is a small logo for mod this is only temporary version and if you dont like it just say...

Attachments

• stnewlogo.gif
    stnewlogo.gif
    154.4 KB · Views: 355
Glorfinder said:
And third thing... here is a small logo for mod this is only temporary version and if you dont like it just say...

Don't like it? Hah, it's awesome :goodjob:

Oh, and I didn't got the time to do that powerpoint guide, sorry :(

anarchywrksbest said:
Listen guys I'd be happy to write parts of the civilopediea to help out. Just say what needs done and I'll write something groovy.
I don't know about anything else, but the Borg units need some text.
If you'd like to write something up about:
Borg Tacticle Cube --- This one is finished and in game
Borg Tacticle Sphere --- This one is also finished, but not yet in game
standard Borg Cube --- (which I'm in the process of redoing) is in the game
standard Borg Sphere --- (which I will redo next) is also in the game
the Queenship aka Diamond --- (I have yet to animate) not yet in game
the Borg Probe --- (if I can ever create a mesh for it) is in the game
and a Borg Scout Cube --- (it'll be the same mesh as the standard cube but a lot smaller) may replace the probe if I can't do that one first...

Kenta'arka, you got anything else you want to give him???? :D

OK, i've contacted Paramout and as in Star Wars Mod we had no answer so it seems that they are ok with it or then we are doing only legal work so they just cant do anything to it. When i checked the laws i found no point that could make our work to be illegal so long as we dont use any free music, but those laws only apply in area of European Union so i dont know what is the situation in usa.

Hi all!

I was just wondering what about replacing seafearing with spacefaring for Federation and Dominion...I know you are still beta but maybe I thought u might have over looked it?

tacfun

music_theory7 said:
When do you think this will get out?

No Idea, and currently there is nothing I can do, as noone gives any feedback about balancing, and noone is creating new unit animations or Pediaicons.

@tacfun: Spacefaring and Seafaring are technically the same, as Space replaces Sea

The current version is working and playable. and unless anybody says something different (as I didn't got the time to play atm) I guess the balancing is ok too.

I just got started testing it the other day. So far no problems. But I haven't gotten very far. Did you give diplomacy/trade ability back to the Borg? I don't remember being able to start trades in the last version... Albeit, I maybe able to trade, but things are very expensive.... Perhaps that's how it's supposed to be....

Top Bottom