Star Trek other graphics

Thanks Logitech. I'll include these in the mod. ;)
As for the buttons, I'll include both and leave it to the player...

The same as yours but with the standard Civ symbols.

I am very sorry that the klingon interface is behind schedule. The primary reason is that I have begun to enjoy civ IV and modding that game's Star Trek mod :evil:. I have tried to turn back to the good side (sorry, wrong series), and ignore temptation. :deal: I cannot give a definant date that I will be done, but I will tell here what's done, and current target at time of post. I hope that this will serve two purposes; letting everyone know where I am, and to motavate myself.

advisor screens and misc: 99% (tweaking)
advisor faces: 8%
interface: 99%
diplomacy interface: 99%
city screen: 99%
player setup: 99%
misc: 60% (stuff like load bar, O & X buttons, and advisor popups are done) (side target)
era splashes: 110% (They look really good!)
main game (minimap and unit/tile/empire stats, upper-left buttons, end-turn button): 99%
civilopedia: 60% (TARGET)

total: ~60%

Borg:

misc: 30% (side target)
main game: 0% (side target)

total: ~3% (borg is not currently being worked on)

*psst, I think the percentages changed!!!*

It is ok, you can take your time for the other interfaces. There is no hurry... ;)

I've decided that on this thread we may talk about the ST maps, also.
To start, I realize I made a promise to some people for a more acurate ST map, extra large in size. I want to tell those people I'm sorry for the wait, but I haven't forgoten about this. I also want to say that the map I have is in no way acurate, for I have not watched every, single, sleep-inducing Star Trek episode, and thus I have not seen the planets.
I will finish it, and then you all will have fun. That's an order.

Now, as for certain klingon gfx I promised, I will not persue work on that at this time. My primary focus will be the maps.

I have also just decided to also work on flamand's map, and try to redo it from there. So that will make two maps, maybe a third: a small version of the first one I promised.

Top Bottom