Star Trek Units

Don't worry about it and enjoy your Scottish holiday... ;)

well, I came back and I had awesome weather and a cool time

I finished him up, but I don't know about sounds, so if you have some sound files for me to add to the download that would be cool, because I don't like delivering units without sounds...

anyway, the thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7175270#post7175270

Don't worry, there are plenty of suitable Trek sounds out there. It's absolutely perfect... ^^

Some time ago, I posted a workup of a Klingon...that I've yet to fully animate. However, taking inspiration from that effort and Ruby_Sauce's 'Redshirt', I've looked to continue filling the gaps of Star Trek foot units. Following the "old" Star Trek MOD, I'm hoping to create infantry units for the major races (Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Dominion, Borg) to replace the generic "Infantry" units that these races currently field. That MOD has 4 grades of infantry units for each. Not all of these races have 4 distinct uniform styles in Star Trek canon, so some will have fewer units.

I've found the appropriate uniforms, props, etc for 4 eras of Starfleet units and 2 eras of Klingon units...and a rough Borg. Using props/figures available from others on the forums, I've approximated some Romulan and Cardassian uniforms, but unless I stumble across some new sites (I've searched the net quite diligently) Romulan, Cardassian, and Dominion uniforms and weaponry will need to be created from scratch. I may try my hand at modelling, but more likely I will post a request for help on the main forum and see if I can get any aid.

For now, I thought I'd let others know that I'm adding this project to my other in-progress units (I really should finish some soon) and show what the first mock up of the models look like...

Those look REALLY great! I hope that you can find the time to animate them, especially the non Starfleet ones... For the Borg, Romulan and Cardassian you can make small but distinguishble differences between the different levels. Especially for the Borg and Cardassians you can use your imagination since they were not known in TOS time... ;)

well , Flamand was apparently doing them but he seems to have dropped off ; was hoping he might have turned back to modelling in the interim .

Top Bottom