• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Star Wars Combine

So, it has been more than a year since this thread was started.

I know that at least two of you guys are still playing (Thrawn and Moff Jerjerrod).

As for myself, I have remained with BST, and am now a Commodore and Commanding Officer of the First Fleet. :D

*gives Plexus the evil glares* :p

I'm a mighty pirate with Eidola. :D Don't do much apart from drinking pirate rum and wandering around.

Also, if you've been observant, you may have noticed my little project.

I've just signed up, and I would like to join this Blue Sabre Transportation you've been blathering on about, Plexus. Any chance of a link, or a home system?

I still play and fly under BST. I've been a Junior Grade Lieutenant in the First Fleet for about 4 months now and I fly capital ships around.

@Thrawn- Yea, yea... pirate scum. :p

And no, I hadn't seen your Galactic times until now. But how am I to believe that it is anything more than Eidolan propaganda? :D

@Noldodan- http://s6.invisionfree.com/CCBST_Forum/ But I see that you've already applied.

@Dr. Yoshi- Damn, you're Faust then, Yoshi? This whole time I've had a CFC member in my fleet...

@Plexus: Yep, I'm Faust. Ten months at BST and I still have yet to receive a command post. Ah well, I wouldn't have time for one anyways. :)

Well, you're certainly in the line of succession, Yoshi. The only reason why you aren't my XO is because you weren't all that active around the time I received my post.

:wavey: Hi Plexus! Good to see you here. Yes I'm still active and with CCBST as a Lieutenant JG in the 2nd fleet. I've been very happy here. Congrats on your promotion!

Plexus said:
So, it has been more than a year since this thread was started.

I know that at least two of you guys are still playing (Thrawn and Moff Jerjerrod).

As for myself, I have remained with BST, and am now a Commodore and Commanding Officer of the First Fleet. :D

So how is everyone doing at the moment?

I'm still a Commodore in Blue Sabre, in command of the First Fleet.

Taking part in one of the Admin Scenarios with a few others from Eidola while plotting death and destruction for the others who're taking part. ;)

I'm still just a lowly Lt. (JG) in 2nd fleet CCBST. I've been in limbo for over a week now on a mission that my partner and I are on. No help yet from staff as to helping us along! :mad:

Anyway how does one get promoted further in this faction?

Just be the most active non commanding officer in your fleet when it needs a new XO or when Uther is looking for a new director of something, apply for it.

Or you can just be promoted by your CO, I haven't been allowed to promote anyone for a while, though. Uther just upped all the Middies to Ensign, though.

Top Bottom