StartBias issue

Noxempire

Chieftain
Seems like YNAMP broke the StartBias. I replaced it with Bigger Maps, now it's working.

Seems like YNAMP broke the StartBias. I replaced it with Bigger Maps, now it's working.
YnAMP should work fine with bias, you just need to set the start position to "map generator" in the advanced setup.

The default is "culturally linked" which place Civilization together by ethnicity (Asian, African, European, ...), but not by terrain.

YnAMP should work fine with bias, you just need to set the start position to "map generator" in the advanced setup.

The default is "culturally linked" which place Civilization together by ethnicity (Asian, African, European, ...), but not by terrain.

Yes in the Advanced setup there is the option "Start position link", which (Like I said in the original post) can only be changed to "cultural" or "random", both of them did not work at all. The only thing that can be switched to "Map generator" is the coastal lowland. Maybe I am missing something here. But only turning off the mod helped fixing the start bias no matter how I changed the settings in the Advanced setup.

random leave the original game map generator do the positioning, it's very strange that it doesn't work then.

edit: and no one ever reported that in the mod forum...

well as long as it works for you know its fine.

Moderator Action: posts copied from the C&C help section

Top Bottom