• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

State of the mod

BSPollux

Deity
I tried to find a list of what this mod(collection) actualy does right now, and it wasnt easy.

I found that change log at http://communitas.wikia.com/wiki/Cep_History but thats only usefull if you know what you started with, plus its confusing. It references some items that are not part of the base game, without explaining what they are.

The Civ/Leader change thread sounds like its a work in progress, but it doesnt say if the leader right now are all unchanged, if some are changed or if most are allready done. It states a goal, but not how far youve allready gone.

Basicaly its hard to tell what the mod realy does right now, but shouldnt that be the most important sticky thread? Some things sound realy cool, but after like one houre of searching and reading I still dont know if they are in. Somewhat frustrating.

I think thats why the mod is in beta status and Thal took it down from the workshop til he felt it was ready for the general public. Leaders in 3.34 are in a transition point between their G&K mod (GEM) state so some leader unit changes have been implemented but abilities are still in their vanilla BNW state.

Try back later in the week and there should be a huge update to leaders with more details on the current state of the mod.

Here's the features: communitas.wikia.com/wiki/Cep

Thank you for bringing this up. I updated the features page to hopefully make it more clear. It describes the goals of the project and everything it does right now. I will focus more on documentation once we're out of the beta testing phase. I have limited time to work on things, so I'm focusing my efforts on adapting the project to BNW as quickly as possible, giving me less time to talk in forum discussions or update documentation. I also updated the first page of the Leaders thread to indicate the plan you see there is finished. It should be ready for play sometime this week. :)

You can also look at Gem's feature page to see what the project will do once we're done adapting it to the expansion. This page has more details. I added a note about this at the top of Cep's feature page.
communitas.wikia.com/wiki/Gem

Here's the features: communitas.wikia.com/wiki/Cep

Thank you for bringing this up. I updated the features page to hopefully make it more clear. It describes the goals of the project and everything it does right now. I will focus more on documentation once we're out of the beta testing phase.

Thank you for that!
I will bookmark this and will try it as soon as you got the new leaders working.

Top Bottom