States General Assembly Hall

My mistake. I was thinking of something completely different. :rolleyes:

Bah! Mere rubbish! Off with their heads... :lol:

The Cycles is a Constitutional Monarchy. We cannot change that, so for now your PF is a Monarchy.

I believed that somewhere I read that the Cycles wishes was to serve as a temporary government until a better form is created, which I took to mean Representation.

Haha, That is so typically you Vandal :) How about your own position?

Oh and how about the gameplay decision. What would work best, Rep or HR? I believe Rep does it most of the time, not?

Esteemed Estates General.

I would call for a major reform in a national state of emergency, we are begin invaded by a Mayan Armada. I would call for a change from Vassalage to Nationalism right now.

As stated in the Cycles of Arete thread, civplayah and Provolution have both been taken off the DP list. Niether one is to play a Save until further notice from me, as long as I am King. This is not a Monarchy! This is Anarchy!

As stated in the Cycles of Arete thread, civplayah and Provolution have both been taken off the DP list. Niether one is to play a Save until further notice from me, as long as I am King. This is not a Monarchy! This is Anarchy!

You are somewhat right about the anarchy now, we are at crossroads, and should consider a new Prime Faction election.

Clerk of the Realm,

In my humble and wise opinion, the only way we should be seeing an election is if the Monarchy has lost the confidence of the Assembly, which hasn't quite happened yet....

Clerk of the Realm,

I would like to correct Vra379971. The Monarchy has lost the confidence of the Assembly. Provoshogun, Civplayah and I, Diamondeye, are all opposed to King Cyc continuing as king, as far as I can tell. I believe we need a new Prime Faction, with a more suitable front figure.

I concur with Diamondeye. King Cyc broke his own faction apart because of rash desicions and the fact that we're in two wars. I now officially resign form the Cycles of Arete:p.

I have always been the Rebel. I have never been a king ever, but as Diamondeye has falsely stated, I still have hope for King Cyc, and I invite his faction to join the Venitian Republic.

This will be my final post in the Estates General Assembly Hall, as I resign from my postion, as representative of the Free State of Venice.

King Cyc will be welcome to serve as a Constitutional Monarch and be given the mandate to lead either one of our armies or the navy, out of respect for his conservatism and blue blood!

I propose that the Cycles Freeze all TCs until this wears thin.

During the time I would like to say that any revolution in civics over one turn could lead the Mayans right toward Seville. Just take a look at the save! They could fiend off the attacking caravel and frigate, unload 1N of Seville; end of turn.

Now, if we had switched to nationhood only, we could immediately Draft a Rifleman to Seville, and counter attack with the Knights of Santiago accompanying two battalions of trebucets. If longer, we would have the Knights and the Trebucets, with Elephants guarding the people of Seville.

Make the right choice, the lives of the people of New Arkadia depend on it.

Top Bottom