• Boring, not interesting, I don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some good ideas, but I'll play only a few games

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Average, I will play it from time to time

• Good! I will play it often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellent! I will play it, and only it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it is a playble version!!! Other changes will be done while gaming this version!

SO PLAY THIS ONE - now I will add ANTI AIR CRAFT DEFENSE.. and enslevment units.... just wait few hours.... or minutes

Originally posted by Orion66
Welcome!
4. Becouse of many misunderstandings when earlier units had better A/D than units from future. Please see those "strange" statistics in: Firearms and Chivalary - this is OLNY an example.
Could you be more specific?

5. I also dislike the bombardment facor if the unit has no capability of bombarding (I mean zone of control). I will leave ZOC olny with: ARTILERIES, SHIPS, TANKS - so olny heavy units. And maybe with some other - I must consider this.
Ever heard of harrasing technics? Like Russian cossacks against La Grande Armee? I don't recall Cossacks having turrets with 90mm guns mounted on their horses.

STEPH I WILL APPRIACIATE IF WE COULD WORK TOGETHER ON C3C MOD!!!
[/B]

Sorry, but I like to play my mod with my rules, so I won't support some of your changes.

I have one simple queation (maybe its asked before but that thread is too long ;)):

which files do i need for this mod?

i downloaded:
StephMod_Beta3_AirUnits.zip
StephMod_Beta3_GscUnits.zip
StephMod_Beta3_LandUnits1.zip
StephMod_Beta3_LandUnits2.zip
StephMod_Beta3_Main.zip
StephMod_Beta3_SeaUnits.zip

several days ago and i downloaded now:

Steph_beta4.zip

so, which files do i have to unzip in which order?

i unzipped forst the beta 4 zip and then the units of beta 3 into the units directory but it tells me some files are already there (i skipped that)
well now i deleted the unzipped files and thought i rather ask about that first, cause i think not all of beta 3 unit pack units are really needed, isn't it? (ok now its more than one question ;))

thx in advance for your help

Originally posted by Steph

Could you be more specific?

Yes - Example. Units from Horse Armour and Chivalary are more powerful than units form Mounted Infrantry. So newer units are not useful. I have never built them. There are few "mistakes" like those. So that is why I have tweaked MANY of units just to bring more realism. Newer units should be better JUST in SOME aspects. A or D.

Ever heard of harrasing technics? Like Russian cossacks against La Grande Armee? I don't recall Cossacks having turrets with 90mm guns mounted on their horses.

No I did't hear of it. But Anyway I don't like ZOC in almost every unit. Well it's my opinion of course :p
But for example I love an idea with invisible partisants

Sorry, but I like to play my mod with my rules, so I won't support some of your changes.

Of course. So we will have to kind of mods. Yours and mine. If anybody wants to get my version of Steph mod and to find out how do I see it - it is free to get it.:p

Originally posted by DesertWolf
I have one simple queation (maybe its asked before but that thread is too long ;)):

which files do i need for this mod?

i downloaded:
StephMod_Beta3_AirUnits.zip
StephMod_Beta3_GscUnits.zip
StephMod_Beta3_LandUnits1.zip
StephMod_Beta3_LandUnits2.zip
StephMod_Beta3_Main.zip
StephMod_Beta3_SeaUnits.zip

several days ago and i downloaded now:

Steph_beta4.zip

so, which files do i have to unzip in which order?

All the files are needed. It's big, but you'll get 445 new units. First, install the beta 3 files. They have been splitted in several package so people can download it separetely.

Then install the first patch.

Then the files for Beta 4 (as beta 4 corrects some bugs of beta 3, while introducing new beta 4 specific bugs, it must be installed after beta 3), and last the second patch.

I've edited for first post to list the file in the correct install order.

Steph i need your help

Everything works ok in C3C version except one.
I can't "install" worker buttons "clear damage", "clear wetlands" and "built barricade"

Do you knwo how can I do that?

My version is READY in 99%. The OLNY thing NOW is "Barricade button". I have managed to fix clear craters and clear wetlands buttons.

So I ask again. "Can anyone help me to make a Build Barricade button"?

HA!

My mistake! I didn't realize that Barricade must be built after fort!

:D

Ok - mod will be ready this evening!

Steph, how are you approaching the bugs in the Beta 4 Version of this mod?

Yes, ofcourse, but I mean what are you going to do about the bugs Blue_Raven braught up?

Originally posted by Warlord 101
Yes, ofcourse, but I mean what are you going to do about the bugs Blue_Raven braught up?

yeah... im to lasy to fixem my self :lol:

Originally posted by Warlord 101

They will be corrected, but I don't had much time this week with familly gathering for christmas

Steph I have a question. My C3C version of your mod crashes becouse lack of:

ART\UNITS\OTTOMO SPEARMAN\OTTOMO SPEARMAN.INI

I don't get it! What is going on? In editor there is entry for animation: PRTO_AsianSpearman - but there is no such a file or directory?

Can you explain me this?

OK - i know! I understand now! Your mod was using some units from other diriectories!

Ok - I ve managed with this problem :D

Sorry!

Top Bottom