Stopping Automated Workers from Replacing Tiles

Teejvan

Chieftain
I was just looking through the UserSettings.ini file in “My Documents\My Games\Sid Meiers Civilization 5\” to stop the introduction movie from playing (for which there is an option for) and noticed this little tidbit:

"AutoWorkersDontReplace = 0"

It's not as pretty as a button on the UI, but at least it's doable!

I've not tested it ingame as I don't use automated workers, but I just thought I'd mention it so those of you that do, can rejoice!

yah it works...they really were funny about not putting that on the UI, and why they didn't have quick battle in the interface options instead of advanced game setup menu baffles me. Anyhoo just set the value from =0 to =1 and your done!

Wow. So they put options in the game, and then deliberately refuse to put them in the UI?

yah it works...they really were funny about not putting that on the UI, and why they didn't have quick battle in the interface options instead of advanced game setup menu baffles me. Anyhoo just set the value from =0 to =1 and your done!

Is it possible to change the quick battle setting later in the game? Because I do enjoy the animations early on, but feel like turning it off somewhere around the 418th bombing run.

Top Bottom