Story Managers

Black_Hole

Deity
Okay, SMs, otherwise known as story manager are kinda incharge of the rpg.
The way I see it we have 3 options:
1. Let the mods do everything
2. Have fixed SMs
3. Have elections for the SMs every month

Any comments?
Also if we do have SMs how, many?

My Opinon: Option 2 or 3, and also 2 or 3 SMs
If we decide on 2, I will volunteer(You dont have to accept me tho ;) )

I dont think we need elections, we can have two, if they arent working well well replace them.

Im not going to be a story manager.

basically what SMs would do is ensure the rules are enforced and help people that dont understand something(i.e. skills/flaw system)

I say we should have two, we elect them at first, but they keep it untill there "kicked" out of retire and then we elect another one.

hmm, seems like everyone wants to be manager now :D, i was happy being provisional manager while the game got set up, i am happy to step down or continue depending on the citizens will, i would however nominate Strider to join me as manager.

On another point however you people dont NEED managers to start your sotry's just get writing by yourself.

I would love to do it. It will bring meaning to my life. Wait... my life already has that. It would just bring more. :cooool:

It seems the general opinion is to elect two people to the poistion. Here can be the jobs for these people:

* Help new players out

* Warn people who broke the rules (VIA PM, and if no response then, in the thread)

* Run Stories when there is few stories going on.

* Update Rules

I say we nominate people in this thread (they then have to accept/decline it), and then we will post the election itself in 4 or 5 days.

Okay allthough 'nding' and all that will provide a morale boost to anybody involved, TF did ask em to try and keep people from spamming because it will drain resources even if not counted against post count, so unless you are posting to nominate someone or to accept a nomination could we keep the whole 'nding' affair seperate? do it via PM or chat or the such like.

Top Bottom