• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[TOT] Stuck in researching goals (Test of Time Sci-fi Scenario)

vhradice

Chieftain
I am trying the scifi scenario and I am stuck researching Xenology Studies only. I need the Plasma Chamber to progress. I found one post that inicated that if I was the first to build a shuttle I would get it automatically. I think I was not the first as I built one and I am still getting Xenology Studies as the only thing I can research. How do I get past this point?

Thank you,
Vince Radice

Hmm I remember having this issue. Did you definitely build a new shuttle from scratch or did it upgrade (via a wonder) from an existing unit? As that's what caught me out and I got stuck sages as I had a whole bunch of shuttles but I had to build a brand new one from scratch to trigger the event. I go into more detail in our main Lalande 21185 Sci-fi Scenario thread here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ime-sci-fi-scenario-help.313815/post-15271121

If that doesn't help then hopefully you can either ask for it or steal the tech off the Civ who beat you to it and got it first.

Top Bottom