Stupid suicidical merchants

Rheinmetall

Interplanetary Assassin
So I'm on my way to the nearest friendly port and I happen to cross this spanish baque. I'm not going to bother taking on him since I have six ships with me and I'm already short on crew. So she decides to have target practice on one of my galleons (stay clear you scurvy...). Well she manages to sink her so I get mad and decide to fight back. She takes all 40 balls of steel from my Large frigate and feeds the fish. How stupid can you be to pick a fight with a pirate fleet led by large frigate? This is just an example. You have no idea how many times I've been forced to board/sink stupid merchants that I would normally have left alone. But no "I want to be sunk, hey lets annoy that pirate cap'n sailing that huge warship"

it is because bad ratings you have with that nation. Pretty much, you sinked so many of their ships that rest feel threatened when they see you.

Yes I know that. But why on earth the weak merchant ships of that nation have to be so stupid to pick a fight with me when it's obvious they can't win! I think they should run away because they know I'm a feared pirate with a price on my head. I think this should be fixed somehow...

Think of it as them expecting you to attack them. Since they probably can't outrun you, they decide to attack you first.

Well they at least should try to run away.

:dance: :beer: :lol: :groucho:
Definately the funniest Pirates! thread I have read anywhere.

At least board the barque they need a better lesson. [party]
And you deserve some $$ for the loss of that ship.

Top Bottom