Sub for RB PB16

2metraninja

Defender of Nabaxica
In other news, I signed up to play a pitboss at RB site, but the great atmosphere and comaradiership there made 2 players drop at t2, so we are looking for one player to take over. Something like lakes map, 12 people, normal speed, no tech trading.

How did that happen?

The original player was brand new to RB, just registered to sign up for the game. He disappeared after the snake pick, never to be heard from again. The replacement player broke his leg in rl and had to drop out.

Also, I thought the map was a hand-drawn custom continents map. I'm not playing and haven't followed too closely, so that might have changed...

Well if our team pitboss doesn't get rebooted I might be persuaded to join...

I'm not too interested in joining RB's forum though... I would probably just get banned.

Well if our team pitboss doesn't get rebooted I might be persuaded to join...

I'm not too interested in joining RB's forum though... I would probably just get banned.

:lol: Just don't mention spy missions, or this game, and you'll be fine.

I think they filled the spot 2metra was advertising, but a bunch of us are playing in PB14, and I believe Arkipeller's team is looking for an extra teammate / ded-lurker. The team started as Lord Parkin / Arki / Magno_uy, but I think it's just Arki now. It's T85 now and this team is doing pretty well in the scoreboard.

:lol: Just don't mention spy missions, or this game, and you'll be fine.

I think they filled the spot 2metra was advertising, but a bunch of us are playing in PB14, and I believe Arkipeller's team is looking for an extra teammate / ded-lurker. The team started as Lord Parkin / Arki / Magno_uy, but I think it's just Arki now. It's T85 now and this team is doing pretty well in the scoreboard.

If you join me cav, nobody will notice that you are playing, because we are using female names as "log on".

By now we have used approx 100 different nicks. The only thing is that they have to be goodlooking or sexy or dead famous ^^

The team game will be revived, cav! I've just been so frigging busy, and I'm still trying to get someone to make the map. I will nag on plako again. Alternatively, if someone wants to post over at RB to get a mapmaker that would be great. :)

As soon as we get a map maker who can make the map we can get the game up and running.

Top Bottom