Succession game anyone?

Guys, I messed up something with my install after installing a pile of modmods. I need to uninstall and reinstall most likely to get this cleaned up.

I'll finish off the game and post some final screenshots, but it won't be today.

Sounds like I should setup my multiple FFH builds before we start the next game...

Hopefully Kael comes in one day and blesses some combined balanced mod with improved AI so we don't need to install 1000000000 different files and mods.

Yeah. I think my main problem was that I didn't have a clean FFH install, my "base" was MNAI. You need to have a clean version backed up somewhere and create a separate (1 GB) install for each modmod, INCLUDING MNAI.

I am also going to install EitB, so I can join a new SG in MNAI or EitB.

Are we ending the game yet?

I missed that I'm sorry.

Ok, now it is done. the battle is won.

Not much happened. Just built towers, starved our old capital for a great person, had a golden age, left the overcouncil. Leaving the overcouncil and getting entropy mana was not appreciated by some of our allies.

Because of our defensive pacts only the Ljosalfar declared war on me and then everyone else declared on the Ljosalfar. Not that it mattered since I bought the tower of mastery the next turn.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0364.CivBeyondSwordSave
    524.7 KB · Views: 84
:lol:

I think you played the wrong save though - in the one I did we'd already starved out a GP from the cap and left the overcouncil.

I'm sorry, I searched backwards and took teh first one I found. So I guess I missed one then.

Yeah its cool.
Great game everyone :thumbsup:

Top Bottom