Suggestion from an "outsider"

Sir Donald III

Emperor
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are in our Golden Age!

Because the Heroic Defense of Bentropolis occurred about 1000 years after the Establishment of the Monarchy, I would like to drop this idea for an RPG Event:

A "Millenial Fair" (please translate into Japanese), in honor of 1000 Years of Shogunate, the Victory of our Saamurai at the Battle of Bentropolis, and the Start of a Golden Age.

Events, speeches, games & tournaments, etc.

And, yes, I got the idea from Chrono Trigger...

So what sayeth thou?

Aha, a grand fair. It can be held in Fanatikku. This will be the perfect time to put my plans for a thread into action.

*goes on grumbling about what will be needed*

Very much Chrono Triggerish, altho I hope that by the year 1999 AD a giant flaming rockmonster will not rise up and devour the planet in rain of fire :lol:.

Maybe instead of just Bentropolis we could have the millenial fair everywhere, even in Rome so we can gloat at our victory.

That twas my intention, Blackheart. The Main Celebrations at Fanatikku and Windurst, with celebrations spreading throughout the Empire as the decade goes on.

The focus of the celebration in one certain city (Read either Odawara or Rome) might even be the construction of a great Project.

Top Bottom