Suggestion

Gyhth

Warlord
I picked up the game not too long ago - less than 4 days ago actually - and I thought of one small thing I'd like to see added into the game at some point - maybe two things.

Firstly, I was wondering if it be possible to include a shipbuilder outside of the actual game. By this, I mean instead of having to wait to obtain techs then build a custom ship the game would allow people to just create ships outside of the game having all techs - no having to go to start a game and go to the shipyard after you have a tech, rather, you just go into this new little area/application and it lists all parts in the game and lets you build your ships like that. Once you have your ship built, it would of course ask if you desired to save the unit, but before that it would outline the techs that you needed to obtain the parts on the ship. I don't really care if it's an ingame application or a standalone, I just think it be quite nice to be able to build ships and to tinker around like that instead of having to start a new game, spend a while teching just to build ships for the sake of building.

I don't know if this was suggested before or not and if it was, I appologuise, but I think it be a nice little thing if you don't wanna play a game and just want to build yourself ships for the next time you do :lol:

Top Bottom