Swahili Civilization

Sultan Bhargash

Trickster Reincarnated
Hey All, if you are sick of dealing with the Zulus and would like an actual African Civilization to compete against or play as, here come the Swahili. This revised alpha edition gives us the Commercial and Industrious East African traders. However, they start off with alphabet and mapmaking, which gives them the ability to build their special unit, the non-sinking, four movement, no offense, carry one unit sailing dhow. What this mod does not have is new leader or unit graphics, new text, or a way to play the swahili and the zulu. What it does have is a great way to get sailing early for those of us who like to roam the seas and are so sick of watching our loaded ships sink over the horizon.

Attachments

• swahili.zip
    15.6 KB · Views: 444
Thank you, thank you!! It's about time someone devoted a mod to an ancient African civ. Hmmm. I wonder if anyone will create an Ethiopia mod...

You are welcome, Dreadhead. I actually have a whole Africa mod for Civ2 with Ethiopia, the Moors, Egyptians, Zulu, Kongo, Sudanese Kingdoms and the Swahili. I would have made it for Civ 3 if the editor was any good. I will post it to Civ 2 soon but Im lazy about zipping... oh, heck, Ill do it now... (ps Swahili civilization still thrives on the East African coast and is in my opinion superior to anything in Warope...)

Top Bottom