[C3C] Civilization Reborn - gameplay balance mod

Many thanks to everyone who dedicated their precious time to designing these awesome mods. "Reborn" works fine with Steam also.
Can I still add the Flintlock mod AFTER the Reborn mod ?

I was 21 when Civ III was launched. There was a CIV III-contest at the time in Europe and I won €2500. That would now be €3600k.
Enough for a trip around the world, at the time.

I never stopped playing but I've been busy trying to win Conquests - Rise of Rome on Sid level. It IS possible :)
Anyway, enough about me.
Many thanks to the mod designers. Honestly, these two mods are all I ever wanted.

The Belgians should be added though LOL. After all, Julius Caesar stated that the Belgians were the bravest of the Gallic tribes,
and we ruled 25% of the African continent once :)
I'm kidding of course.

Greeting and salutations from an old fart :)

Petrus de Courtrai, Kortrijk, Belgium.

Many thanks to everyone who dedicated their precious time to designing these awesome mods. "Reborn" works fine with Steam also.
Can I still add the Flintlock mod AFTER the Reborn mod ?
As the Flintlock mod modifies the C3C main exe, that starts a C3C game, I think it is always installed BEFORE a biq, even before the C3C main biq. But in my eyes this is no problem, as the Flintlock mod not only allows in its default.c3x_config file to enable the options of the Flintlock mod individually, but in its scenario.c3x_config file also allows to enable or disable options of the default.c3x_config file in the C3C mainfolder. You can play the Reborn mod with the Flintlock mod and only the options of the Flintlock mod that you have enabled for playing the Reborn mod.

Btw.: GothicMaster, several years ago you posted, that you had a starting problem with the RARR mod. Have you been able to solve that problem ?

Top Bottom