Swamps

mcwill123

Pretender to the Throne
Hi, this is kind of a trivial question, but I've been a bit confused about it. Just what can I build in a swamp? Specifically in Orbis. Camps? Plantations? Nothing? I know I can't build farms. Thanks in advance for any help.

I suppose that if you put something on the swamp using worldbuilder, you will automatically dry them

I suppose that if you put something on the swamp using worldbuilder, you will automatically dry them

I guess you don't get it. I can start a game. Then make two squares contain deer in a swamp and tea in a swamp. Then give myself hunting and calendar and see if my workers can build a camp or a plantation in them respectively.

....It never ceases to amaze me how people can act when others do them the courtesy of answering their questions. :rolleyes:

Except no one actually answered the question. Finally I'm getting the impression that I can't build anything in a swamp without construction, but no one told me that. Only that I could build anything if I did have it. I guess I sometimes get swamps confused with jungles on this point. I wouldn't think you could build anything in a jungle without being able to chop it down, but I believe in this game you can. Anyway thanks. :cheers:

You definitely CAN build things in jungles (plantations)
and, as I strongly believe, you cannot do it at swamps (I'm 99,9% sure, but I did not make any tests; you were right, I misunderstood you)

Top Bottom