Sweden Considers Implementing 'Sexist' Label on Video Games

That's like the worst knock-knock joke I've ever heard.

Well, I'll just sit in the dark and complain about how all the femnazis stole all the lightbulbs that rightfully belong to men.

Held by the standards by someone that thinks those that compare feminism itself to mass murderers:

lolol feminists compared to mass murdering dictators, truly the opponents of feminism always give the best reasons to support it

So if you're going to say "hahahaha the anti-feminism people compared feminism to mass murdering dictators"

I'm saying "hahaha the pro-feminism people compared gamergate to ISIS."
"Feminists" and "opponents of feminism" aren't doing the same thing in these sentences, though. Senethro is claiming that the attitude he mentions is typical of anti-feminists, but you're attributing the attitude you mention directly to all feminists everywhere. This equivalence you're drawing, it just doesn't work, at all, on a purely "English 101" level.

Except, of course, he used "always" and not "typical".

Except, of course, he used "always" and not "typical".
But "always" isn't being used instead of "typical": Senethro is saying that anti-feminists always provide reason to support feminism, and that this example is typical of that habit.

Again, this is pretty basic sentence-formation.

Goddamn it, in the second picture he looks like our ex-President! Those perfidious English, they're now stealing our Presidents!

Miliband's mother was a Polish Jew, and his father a Belgium Marxist of Polish Jewish origin. (According to wiki.)

Actually, I think he's OK. But he's, so far, failed to inspire. Which to my way of thinking is strange. His basic script is there in plain sight, just waiting for him to pick it up.

Miliband's mother was a Polish Jew, and his father a Belgium Marxist of Polish Jewish origin. (According to wiki.)

Actually, I think he's OK. But he's, so far, failed to inspire. Which to my way of thinking is strange. His basic script is there in plain sight, just waiting for him to pick it up.

He could name his party New New Labour?

Or, closer to "The Real Slim Shady".

Unfortunately, Farage isn't locked dead in Miliband's basement.

I wouldn't be so sure. I could easily see Farage being a genetically-engineered superclone of the original, mild-mannered pub racist, which the Labour Party created to undermine the Conservative Party, but which wrestled free of its master's influence and proceeded to run amok.

It would explain how he survived that plane crash, for a start.

I would name my party "The worse thing in the world 2" aka TWTITW 2 :D Because not only it is the worse thing but now there are 2 of them ! :O (The first one You probably already know I mean is there a worser thing in the world than having a Polish-Jewish-Mexican-American-Australian origin ? not to mention being a Marxist of all things)

I found out that Millband spent two childhood years in America. As far as I know this isn't the case for the other candidates. Perhaps then, as an American, I should be hope for his win. :p

:lol:

I can see that pic being shared on the chan tho. EDIT: And not in a good way.

If that picture is recent I'm shocked. According to wikipedia he's 44, looks much younger than that in this picture. :eek:

Top Bottom