Syncronizaed effort to upgrade all games to 3.19!

muxec

Prince
Hi. I have an idea. Let's make an organized update of all succession games to 3.19. Currently in my succession games someone always can't update as he is still playing other SGs in 3.17 and people in other games are not ready to upgrade. This leads to situation when everybody can't upgrade cause everybody can't upgrade. It would be nice to set a date of universal upgrade of all SGs to break the circle. Any ideas?

I agree with this sentiment in spirit, though I understand that some SG players are in the Game of the Month or something? and so they can't update their patch until that is finished. But once that's done with, I see no reason we can't all update the patch.

Just to mention that, but you know it's also possible to make a dual install. Just copy your BTS folder to a new BTS_3.17 folder, and then install the patch. When you want to start a game with 3.17, start the program into the 3.17 folder.

If you had things into your customassets folder (like BUG), just launch a game from the 3.17 version, which will create a new personal folder, and then copy everything from customassets (and other stuffs like the BUG folder) into the new one.

Takes some hard drive space, granted, but not that much (you do not have to copy the mods for instance) and it's only temporary.

Just to mention that, but you know it's also possible to make a dual install. Just copy your BTS folder to a new BTS_3.17 folder, and then install the patch. When you want to start a game with 3.17, start the program into the 3.17 folder.
aww ~ that's too easy.

why do something yourself when you could just have the whole forum cater to you ;) :)

:lol:

[please read the jesting in my words]

Top Bottom