1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TAM BTS v0.70 Released!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - The Ancient Mediterranean MOD' started by Shqype, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

Problem in the GameFont.tga file; I fixed it now and the icons are showing. The fix will be included in the next update.

2. Heav

Heav Warlord

There is something with bridge-building, because I have same problem, when I discover it.

3. jefmart1

jefmart1 Prince

My save game CTD problem appears to be discovering Empire. I changed my science so it took another turn and viola no crash. Next turn discover Empire, CTD.

Might be the new buildings added? Levee with bridge building and Security bureau with Empire?

4. jefmart1

jefmart1 Prince

How do I put a screenshot in my message so I can show Henge and Parthenon?

5. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

Nope, they work fine. It's something else.

One thing I discovered is an infinite loop python error for any tech from the imperial era. It could be related to that.

jefmart1, I am aware of the Henge and Parthenon model sizes and I've already fixed them. It's not necessary to post a screenshot, but you do so by pressing the "Print Scr" key on your keyboard. It is sometimes bundled with "Sys Rq" above the Insert and Delete keys.

6. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

You can put a screenshot in your message by uploading an attachment to your post, or uploading your screenshot to imageshack.us and posting the link for forums.

:)

7. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

:thumbsup: Glad to see TAM made it to BTS!

:newyear:

8. Jet

Jet No, no, please. Please.

Thanks, Shqype!

9. Perdant

Perdant Chieftain

Just wanted to add my two cents here

Great to see the mod in BTS. Couple things first there is something strange with the religious icons on a city they seem a bit out of whack I have one city that founded the meso gods but has the Olympian symbol as well as the proper symbol.

also How does vassalage work here seems to me it would be great for the setting but tech is needed for it?

Thanks

10. baptiste

baptiste Warlord

Nice things !
    Here is another weird graphic (no idea of what is the building, it's from an IA city) :

I have same ctd with road building, understood it's about empire techs. I switched tech as to pursue this game.

11. Breunor

Breunor Deity

The graphic problem is the same one I had, it is from the wonder 'the Henge'. To be honest, it isn't funny, I pretty much had to stop playing, I couldn't see my troops or the enemy's. I finally went into the worldbuilder and deleted it to continue the game.

Best wishes,

Breunor

12. Rex rgis of Ter

Rex rgis of Ter Me I'm a Creator

I just downloaded this mod. It was great! I really look forward to seeing more of it. However, I have a question about religions. What is the most effective way to spread religion. I can't figure out where the missionaries are.

13. ambrox62

ambrox62 Emperor

No missionaries in TAM.
    Only christianity uses missionaries.

14. Rex rgis of Ter

Rex rgis of Ter Me I'm a Creator

So what is the most efficient way to spread your religion. I've also noticed that the AI are very distrustful and it is very hard to get open borders. They seem to all have the same personality. I'd really like a Monty or Ragnar.

15. Jouda

Jouda .

You did not need to do that. Just go to the Assets/XML/Art/Civ4ArtDefines_Building.xml file and change the scale of mesopothamian, greek and animism shrines.

16. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

Yep, it's been addressed and included in the next update.

I think I'll just release it later on instead of waiting to fix the CTDs were having ... it's proving very difficult.

17. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

Natural religion spread is the only way. Having the high tier Holy Buildings will also increase natural religion spread.

18. Ricardo440

Ricardo440 Chieftain

Hi,

I loved TAM in CIV 3 so I tried it for Bts.

Good fun, however there are a few problems I've seen:

1) Oversized wonders - (has been mentioned further up) Some brown blob, a Ziggurat and a couple of temples are too big.

2) I have a crash issue. I'm not sure what is causing it. It happens on turn 319 AD 398 and I've looked to see if anything is built - like a wonder on that turn and I can't see anything. But the crash is consistent even from reloads 4-5 turns back

19. Hans dHK

Hans dHK Chieftain

Thanks a lot for the work on TAM-BTS,
    I can confirm the crash on turn 319 at year 398 AD,

fr.gr. Hans

20. Shqype

Shqype Shqyptar

What technologies are you guys / the AI researching at the time of the crash?

I suspect it is one from the imperial age.