Team 1 *SPOILER*

I agree. In principle it should be an open system. If, in the course of the game, we may find out that some do better than others, we might start considering elections.

Micromanaging cities can become a tough, and still very important, job. Especially since you cannot give MM orders all the time with more cities is it very important to have a turnplayer who knows what he's doing. With one or two cities, we can easily discuss all little changes, but with 4+ cities that won't be possible as detailed as with 2 cities.

I have been wondering about whether we need a constitution or not. I think it would be advisable if we write down clearly how we want to organise our government. That way issues like election procedures, but also whether it's allowed to be DP and Consul/Ambassador at the same, can be easily overcome.

It can, on the other hand, become a pain in the *** to write a constitution in stone, and not be able to change throughout the game.

Therefore I'd advise to have some kind of document stating all government positions with the tasks and duties attached, with the provision to be able to change it, when necessary.

If you agree I can start to write a proposal for this document in the next few days; I have some time available for it.

Top Bottom