Team Loco

Greetings Loco
As Foreign minister of team Aloha i would like to extend my personal greetings from the team, too long has our warrior been wandering on its lonesome through these barren lands. If you need to get incontact with me then use either the team account, PM at cfc or my personal e-mail BCLG100@hotmail.com.

Kind regards
BCLG
that alright then folks?

nope...
Remove the part about lonesome and long..let them freak thinking we are close to where they found us.

"our warrior has wondered in these barren lands looking for other civs."

We dont want them to know they are our first contact nor do we want them to have any clue how happy you are to see someone. Play it cooooool.

'its lonesome' only implies that that warrior inparticular, why shouldnt we be happy to meat someone anyways? it doesnt particularly matter what i put so long as it has the details in :)

Because these could be our long term allies and i dont think we should lie to them immediatly.

There is nothing wrong with saying our warrior has been lonesome, to me it implies he has travelled a long way, which he has. And i agree with no lying, just keep things vague and open to interpretation

koondrad (loco's foreign minister) said:
Dear Mr. BCLG100, and team Aloha,

Welcome to our part of the world. I too hope that we can have a fair and profitable relationship in the future.

Our people would be interested in hearing more fantastical tales from your explorer.

Best Regards,

Koondrad,
Foreign Minister.

Ok i have no idea why that took so long, unless koondrad is away and they were sticking very strongly to a rigid 'who does what' thing.

my reply
me said:
Greetings Koondrad and Loco

Our warrior has travelled many a mile to meet you, our first traveller to your ways was not so lucky and went the way of what the dodo shall, this one has been more successful, how far has your warrior had to travel to attend this magnificent meeting between our 2 great nations?

We would very much like to encourage trading between our 2 nations so we wonder whether your capital is positioned on the coast? The people of the nation of Aloha we're also fascinated to know whether you have run into anybody else during your travels?

Regards BCLG

there we go, unless anyone really objects ill probs send off in a few hours.

Sounds good..

This reply should give us a true idea of how long it will take to get a response. Prompt response is an important key to being allies,IMHO. After dealing with Sigma in pitboss...I dont want to have to wait a turn or 2 to get a response on diplo stuff.

Given that its an average of around 3 days/turn they shouldn't be taking more than a turn to respond.

They shouldnt no doesnt mean they wont :)

im thinking i should organise an msn chat sometime soon, anyone want to be there? i appreciate it'll be hard as the 3 main posters in this thread live in the 3 differentist timezones.

BCLG100 said:
They shouldnt no doesnt mean they wont :)

im thinking i should organise an msn chat sometime soon, anyone want to be there? i appreciate it'll be hard as the 3 main posters in this thread live in the 3 differentist timezones.

As long as one of us is there it should be good, all we have to do is agree on what we are looking for from Loco which we pretty much do.

If you put it some time next week I am out of town. If you schedule it 2 mondays from now...maybe.

I have no problem with yo utalkign for us BC. PLay it off as just a one on one chat if you think you cant get us there.

Well they just seem to be getting faster with the messages dont they :)
koondrad said:
Greetings BCLG

We're pleased to here that your second scouting party was more successful. Your warriors seem strange to us, so you'll forgive us if those in the fields stop to stare. We have seen others pass by, but none have been as gracious as yourselves.

We know much of the world around us and we know of many seas, but we are interested in hearing of where you come from as there have been many rumors circulating our cities proclaiming stories of 'the others' .

Best Regards
Koondrad
Team Loco

So erm basically in the past 10 days theyve managed to say nothing.....

where do you think we should take it from here, msn chat?

MSN chat sounds good... I prefer to stay out of foreign relations chats...not my thing.

Greetings Koondrad and Innovia team

During our travels we have crossed many a desert to find you, do you know where you are in comparison to our first meetings, we would be interested in meeting and shaking hands in your capital.

We have a limited knowledge of the world outside of our cultural borders preferring to stay away from the strange men in black, do you have any information which could help us in this department?

Regards
BCLG

there we go, 2 can write nothing in a reply! :D

hmmm, did i ever send this- do you reckon they will have taken offence i called them innovia team? ;)

anywhoo we havnt heard much in awhile-where do you think we should take this, just because they dont reply its no reason we shouldnt keep things open.

You can always send a quick message to say hello. No harm in that

Top Bottom