Team Loco

Yeah but what are we thinking big picture with them, i see a problem with working with them because of their poor contact with us etc

It hard to think in terms of big picture because we don't know what it is. We are still to meet Piffle and Epsilon, and we only know where Innovia is.

At this time i'm thinking that getting something going with Innovia would be good. As for Loco, if we can get something out of it, thats nice but i'm not expecting much. But it doesn't hurt to keep all our options open this early in the game.

Yeah, they could be the 3rd team needed to take out the other 2 or they could be the big bad but, their response times dont fill me with glee...

Ok to give BC a hand i have draft a letter to Loco about possible trades

Greetings Loco,

At has been a while since our last trade and we both have new technologies available to us. We would like to see the friendly relations between us continue. We see that you have discovered Theology and would like to trade you for it. Unfortunately at the moment the most equal trade we can give is Currency and Hunting which is 80 beakers in our favour. As you can see we have other technologies available so if you have some other discoveries coming up in the near future we can arrange an deal equal to both our nations. Feel free to put forward any ideas that you may have.

All the best

Robi D, Aloha

How does that sound? If its good i can send it off later tonight.

the 80 beaker thing is confusing...reread it. is it 80 beakers to our favor?

Corrected, any other problems or is it ok

cool...post it.

No worries, happy to help

Ok here is a second letter to send to Loco. If all are happy with the what is written and the proposed amounts of gold i will send it along tonight. I have resorted to the carrot and stick approach since the carrot alone doesn't seem to work;)

Greeting Loco,

Unfortunately it seems impossible to arrange a deal with an equal ammount of beakers at this point. However we can look to make up the difference with gold payments in any deal. On that note my team has come up with a number of propositions.

1. Music for Theology + 100g
2. Civil Service for Theology + 250g
3. Machinary for Theology + 200g

With the gold portion of the deal we are flexible as to how the amount is paid as long as its paid for by 20 turns after any trade. We are also open to any suggestions you may have, but we would like to start negotiations shortly. While we would prefer to deal with you, if we can not start trade talks soon we will have to look at Epsilon offer for Theology, however it is our hope that we can come to a deal with you.

All the best

Robi D, Aloha

We could also add third party stipulation similar we had with team Innovia.

We can get to that if they answer, but if they choose CS or Machinary the rest of us have it anyway.

I will send it off and see what happens

Interesting offer by team Loco.

loco said:
Team Aloha,

We would be delighted if you would be interested in a trade for Guilds. The one we were thinking of was Philosophy + (gold) for Guilds. This is the most optimal trade for us, but we are open to other possibilities.

Jeejeep
Executive Leader
Team Loco

How we do persuade team Loco to research Gunpowder ofr us? I think that would be optimal.

Asking is probably a good start:)

Actually here is an idea for an offer, Gunpowder(1000) and their map for Nationalism(1600), and they can't trade Nationalism to Epsilon/Piffle.

I was thinking nationalism for powder but they couldnt trade powder or nationalism about.

I thought give nationalism 600 beakers more we could ask for their map as well to make up the difference ;)

yeah but epsilon has been flashing their 800 beaker tech around, i'll propose it though

loco message said:
Greetings you kerazy cats

Unfortunatly we've recently learnt guilds however we do wish to prosper further trading links, therefore we'd like to propose this deal. You research gunpowder and give us your world map, in exchange we offer nationalism. This is however on the condition that you trade neither tech to anyone else.

Best Regards
BClG and the Alohan nation.

Top Bottom