Teamcolor transparency

GeoModder

Deity
In the screenshot below you can see two units based on the same unit graphic (rifleman) and using the same unit texture files (rifleman_128 and rifleman_gloss).

But as you can see, in the case of the horserider teamcolor shows up, while the cannoneer is transparent where teamcolor should be applied. Can someone tell me why this happens and how to fix it?

Attachments

• transparent teamcolor.jpg
    transparent teamcolor.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 96
Geo can you provide a link to this units - it can be the shader (there ore one for teamcolour and one for no teamcolour), it can be in the non shader case a not assigned teamcolor.bmp, it could be ... - but without seeing the nif, i can´t do a good diagnostic

In the rifleman_128 file is the jacket white and is there an alpha channel?

No, and yes.
The jacket (front and shoulders) was supposed to be teamcolored. And the alpha channel showed whitish on the spots where the jacket is.

I'll attach the teamcolored .dds I'm using.

Geo can you provide a link to this units - it can be the shader (there ore one for teamcolour and one for no teamcolour), it can be in the non shader case a not assigned teamcolor.bmp, it could be ... - but without seeing the nif, i can´t do a good diagnostic

I found replacements in the database for two of the three units I had trouble with (in my first batch of tested units). Atm I'm only having the transparency problem with a redcoat unit using musketeer animations. I'll attach the unit.
No doubt I'll find other troublesome units. I've about raided all available late renaissance/early industrial units.

Attachments

• teamcolor troubles.rar
    51.7 KB · Views: 31
  • teamcolored textures.rar
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
was a missing teamcolor.bmp in this case (beside some other strange things)

edit: perhaps i should add, that i did no in game test so far (it´s almost the most time cosuming aspect)

Attachments

• british_musketman.zip
    64.8 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom